Product of the Month Spotlight: Elaine Sterling

Did you know that retail sales should make up 10 percent of your revenue?

When implemented correctly, retail can make your practice more profitable, increase retention rate, and result in more repeat clients. Selecting retail is important and you don’t necessarily need the entire line of each product that you’re interested in.

Research has shown that if you sell a client two retail products, there is a 60 percent chance of them returning to your practice. If you sell then one product, there is a 30 percent chance of them returning. And if you sell them no product, there is only a 10 percent chance of returning as a client.

Be sure to introduce your existing clients to your product line! One study found that loyal customers that purchase from you frequently are more profitable than your average customer – the top 10 percent of clients spend 3 times more per order than the lower 90 percent of your client base, and your top 1 percent of customers spend 5 times more than the lower 99 percent.

Keep in mind that existing clients spend 67 percent more than new customers! Retail is a great way to keep them engaged!

This month, we’re highlighting Elaine Sterling Skincare. Our picks are the Emerald Peel and the Mandelic Serum. The entire PGC™ staff has a set and we’re loving them!

Want more product and retail tips for your practice? Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.

How Do You Stand Up To Your Competition?
Are you leaving money on the table? Find out now with our FREE online assessment & diagnostic tool HERE.

The MedSpa Business Profit Blueprint - Top 10 Profit Killers For Plastic Surgeons & Medical Spas - Available On Amazon Now For $29.97

Our Med Spa Growth Accelerator program starts in 

If you're looking to grow your business



Projected Growth Consulting Cancels Participation In Aesthetic Management Partners 2023 Owner Summit

September 20, 2023 Our team at Projected Growth Consulting eagerly anticipated connecting with our beloved community at Aesthetic Management Partners 2023 Owner Summit in Phoenix, Arizona, this year. Unfortunately, we regret to inform our community that we have had to make the difficult decision to withdraw our participation from this event.

 Aesthetic Industry Digital Marketing Tactics That Increase Brand Awareness & Attract Lifelong Clients

Digital Marketing Secrets Revealed!

Free Webinar

Scroll to Top